BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


burfday party :)
Ahad, 24 April 2011

post kly niy . ak post pixc sjae yae !
hha , smlam ak pegy 'burfday party' qumah anis . . .
happening :)













kamsahamnida :)




DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if u are one of them, out now !!! This skin was made by me, so remember no rip or copy. Thanks a lot. If u want to link-ex, tag me

STUFFS


Web Page Counters


TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess
PASTE
YOUR
CBOX
CODES
HERE

PAST POST

smk tanjung pauh BOLEH !
stOry ckedd nOrh !
wish me gOod luck !
chenta plus cyunx kmO !
mlas 'plus' bosan
exam coming ! study .. study .. study ..
terkejut + tergamam
kursus kt hOtel darulaman !!
bye ! saiya mizz bloger trchenta nie .
ak mmg skedd aty thapp maksimum !

CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
idea : happy stop
domain : co.nr
favicon : chick-house