BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


fv0urite gr0up k0rean .. !!
Sabtu, 19 Februari 2011


BLACK n WHITE
cover





Beast (B2ST)



Girl Generation (SNSD)



4minute



Super Junior (SuJu)



T-ara



KARA



SHINee


SS501



FT. Island








DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if u are one of them, out now !!! This skin was made by me, so remember no rip or copy. Thanks a lot. If u want to link-ex, tag me

STUFFS


Web Page Counters


TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess
PASTE
YOUR
CBOX
CODES
HERE

PAST POST

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!daa lma axu x0n9 .parent...
tdy pegy mkn knduri . at tman axu jerh !jran axu ....
c0ver yezz! bulan Februari cute habessssssssss .!!!!!
n0vel2 .?? tgg0 axu taw .nnty axu bely kaw .
Diet cara Girl Generation PASTINYA ramai peminat d...
had0iiiii .at skuwlh marin axu HOT sgt2 .!!! nk ta...
From LYRICSMODE.COM lyrics archiveLyrics | 4 Minu...
rihanna .what's my name => like it diz s0ng .
GONG XI FA CAI .!!!
hhe .tdy at skuwlh ad skan mrentas desa .! kuq xmn...

CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
idea : happy stop
domain : co.nr
favicon : chick-house