BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


SuJu c0me 2 MALAYSIA
Sabtu, 19 Februari 2011

haishh .dngaq cm bexz jaaa ... !!!
Super Junior (SuJu) my MALAYSIA ... ????
s0 .go0d news tawo0 .!!
huhhh .. mmanx ar bexz band dry k0rea nk my cnie ..
0uh God . d0qnx bwat kt KL ,Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil ...
19 Mac 2011 nie ... !!! ska3 ~! ..
tpy kn .. 1 jaa ynx xbexz ...
nk tawo0 aperh .????
mmanx laqh bexz k0nsert tuh but HARGA !!! dya p0wn bexz jgax .. nk taw bpa .???

RM486.00


w0wwww .. tg0x tuh .!!! tuh bukti dyaa .mmanx xcyaa but nie mmanx realiti d0rh ..
kaya gluer depa .. my MALAYSIA nie dpat dwet ..hhex .!!!


all the bexz guyzz .!!!!




DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if u are one of them, out now !!! This skin was made by me, so remember no rip or copy. Thanks a lot. If u want to link-ex, tag me

STUFFS


Web Page Counters


TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess
PASTE
YOUR
CBOX
CODES
HERE

PAST POST

fv0urite gr0up k0rean .. !!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!daa lma axu x0n9 .parent...
tdy pegy mkn knduri . at tman axu jerh !jran axu ....
c0ver yezz! bulan Februari cute habessssssssss .!!!!!
n0vel2 .?? tgg0 axu taw .nnty axu bely kaw .
Diet cara Girl Generation PASTINYA ramai peminat d...
had0iiiii .at skuwlh marin axu HOT sgt2 .!!! nk ta...
From LYRICSMODE.COM lyrics archiveLyrics | 4 Minu...
rihanna .what's my name => like it diz s0ng .
GONG XI FA CAI .!!!

CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
idea : happy stop
domain : co.nr
favicon : chick-house