BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


ap ynx axu ska =)
Jumaat, 4 Mac 2011


aper nie .? HAHA ~!

yhaeh . "couple makes trouble" !!!

hha . biar ilanx BF but jgn ilanx BFF .!

axu juz nk ckap ynx axu "single" but n0t available . HAHA ~!

hha . cute ayat n picx nie ! ska sgt2 . me+u=

yha . jiwa axu mmanx k0s0nx but fmily n fwenx2 axu laqh ynx slalu pngubat kek0s0ngan id0p axu .! cyunx km0 suma .
hoho . BFF lagy pntinx dry BF . tpy ynx plinx pntinx skaly adlh fmily .!





DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if u are one of them, out now !!! This skin was made by me, so remember no rip or copy. Thanks a lot. If u want to link-ex, tag me

STUFFS


Web Page Counters


TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess
PASTE
YOUR
CBOX
CODES
HERE

PAST POST

apa yg merah uh .?
"sjarah spa ajaq .???" ..
1/3/2011 .bncyyy ~!
B2ST . Bad Girl !
huh . dapat jgax aqir nya .. hhex !
cyunx kmo0 .but trpaxsa ..........
SuJu c0me 2 MALAYSIA
fv0urite gr0up k0rean .. !!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!daa lma axu x0n9 .parent...
tdy pegy mkn knduri . at tman axu jerh !jran axu ....

CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
idea : happy stop
domain : co.nr
favicon : chick-house