BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


centerkan ayat
Isnin, 19 September 2011


yg nih sebenarnya senang jaa.. tapi saja aku nak bagitau, mybe ada lagi yg taktau kan? so, kalau nak belajar.. jom!
taknak? wtf~ K.E.S.A.H

<center> ayat korang </center>

okay done :) 




DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if u are one of them, out now !!! This skin was made by me, so remember no rip or copy. Thanks a lot. If u want to link-ex, tag me

STUFFS


Web Page Counters


TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess
PASTE
YOUR
CBOX
CODES
HERE

PAST POST

Tutorial Floating Button
MerdekaRaya
ketupat rendang
tutorial : Disable Right Click
penat tapi berbaloi
xoxoxo
raya + merdeka
hai hui hoi
Tutorial : wishlist
Tutorial : kata alu-aluan kepada pengunjung blog kita

CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
idea : happy stop
domain : co.nr
favicon : chick-house